Thabakholo was established in 1998 with the underlying principles of Ubuntu (I am because we are) as the ethos. The founding members Freddy Mafutha Kola, Silas Phalandwa Gumbu, Phani William Qhinela and Waltman Botha instinctively knew that superior companies are built on the principle of passion and commitment to the cause, and treating customers, business partners and employees honestly, fairly and respectfully.
We are in pursuit to be the preferred environmental restoration company throughout Africa. Being leaders in the environmental arena does not require being the largest, but rather signifies setting the benchmark and being superior in terms of client service, value for money and continuous innovation. Thabakholo has gained the reputation of practicing ethical, responsible and exemplary business practices.
Our vision fuels the passion that we have for our clients and our cause, obliging us to provide a holistic approach to innovative solutions and meet project requirements that are practical, sustainable and cost-effective.
- Providing services and products of the highest quality, while maintaining optimum value.
- Focusing on productivity at every level of business.
- Accepting responsibility for our actions and demonstrating responsibility in our activities and in our dealings with our customers, each other and our communities.
- Taking pride in the demonstration of responsibility for our actions.
- Conducting business with integrity, honesty and fairness as well as treating everyone with appropriate respect.
- Recognizing the valued contribution of each individual and displaying concern for the health, safety and well-being of the employees and their families.